Sandhills Medical Staffing works with each and every candidate on an individualized basis whether this is your first position, or you are transitioning to a new one. We understand that the whole process can be overwhelming, so we strive to learn what your career as well as personal goals are.
We will utilize our extensive network and resources to help connect you with your perfect “next opportunity”.
With each new opportunity, you can count on Sandhills to:
- Pre-qualify and present you as the right candidate to hiring managers.
- Conduct a customized search utilizing your skills, experience and preferences and discuss suitable opportunities with you.
- Present a comprehensive profile of prospective employers highlighting expectations, total benefits and compensation package, as well as organizational environment, and advancement opportunities.
- Act as your advocate, guiding and supporting you through the job process.
- Continue to be in contact as you transition into your position.
The relationship between the professionals seeking employment and the facilities we partner with is of upmost importance and placement in the right facility is crucial to your success.
This is a big step to take, and we appreciate you placing your trust in us to assist you throughout this process.
Getting started is simple – give us a call at 866-499-0225 or at 919-292-0568 or, Apply Now to learn more!
We work with many facilities including but not limited to:
- Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Private Practice Physicians Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Imaging Centers
- Rehabilitative Facilities
- Radiology Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Care Agencies
- Educational Facilities
- Many Other Clinical Settings
The goal at Sandhills Medical Staffing is to work together to provide quality care for the patients that are being cared for! We are committed to solidifying a personal partnership with you and finding the next position that will satisfy your personal, professional, and financial needs and goals.
Please contact us at 866-499-0225 or 919-292-0568 or Apply Now to explore new opportunities and get started on your first assignment!